Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 93.737 INR / GBP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 144% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,754 (£1,822) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)