Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.297 INR / USD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,275 ($2,514) in St. Petersburg, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)