Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 78.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,093 (€1,731) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Paulo costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 249,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Prishtina costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)