Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 40.158 INR / BAM
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,683 (2,482KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buraidah costs ﷼ 600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 8,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 750,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)