Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.056 INR / BRL
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,785 (R$ 5,674) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)