Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 963 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.333 INR / DOP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,710 (RD$ 95,028) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)