Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.056 INR / BRL
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,375 (R$ 6,647) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)