Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.342 INR / DOP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,118 (RD$ 77,603) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 3 hours ago)