Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.281 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,975 (€1,728) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)