Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.415 INR / PLN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,154 (5,330 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)