Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,808 (R$ 7,312) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €47 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)