Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08906 INR / CLP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,560 (CH$1,364,877) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 8,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)