Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,536 (S/. 4,195) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jackson, Mississippi costs $34 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 399 (about 4 hours ago)