Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.440 INR / PLN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,170 (6,246 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,980 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 196元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Iloilo costs Php480 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hobart costs AU$600 (about 4 hours ago)