Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.505 INR / TTD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 128% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,208 (14,966 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jingdezhen costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$153,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)