Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.941 INR / MUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 107% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,113 (₨73,735) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)