Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.953 INR / MUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 102% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,510 (₨77,570) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)