Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.349 INR / THB
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 86% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,838 (53,152 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)