Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02082 INR / COP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,671 (COL$3,874,754) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)