Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 78.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 101% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,049 (€1,789) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novorossiysk costs руб 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 72 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 750 (about 2 hours ago)