Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.689 INR / USD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 344% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨319,855 ($4,525) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zaragoza costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Salta costs ARS $95 (about 3 hours ago)