Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 46.687 INR / NZD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 122% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,746 (NZ$3,422) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 380,890 (about 3 hours ago)