Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.281 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,682 (€2,002) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)