Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.687 INR / MXN
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,590 (Mex$ 25,655) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)