Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.281 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,664 (€1,787) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)