Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.066 INR / TND
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,973 (3,151 Dinar) in Nabeul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €643 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 78,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)