Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 40.403 INR / BAM
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,817 (2,025KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)