Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Jaipur, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 50.914 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 18% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,982 (1,689 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agadir costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint Helier costs £1.20 (about 3 hours ago)