Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 78.547 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 145% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,484 (€2,056) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)