Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.103 INR / BRL
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,560 (R$ 6,698) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santiago costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,264,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 8 (about 2 hours ago)