Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 577 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 145% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,190 (21,866 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)