Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Jaipur, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,372 (﷼ 57,721,403) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Resistencia costs ARS $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $5,452 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 3 hours ago)