Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.689 INR / USD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,660 ($1,311) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $407 (about 2 hours ago)