Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 93.684 INR / GBP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 148% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,108 (£2,008) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$120 (about 2 hours ago)