Cost of living in Linares, Chile vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09248 INR / CLP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linares (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,055 (CH$1,190,083) in Linares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 9 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Istanbul costs 14TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 4 hours ago)