Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 881 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.240 INR / BOB
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 47% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,145 ($b9,878) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 5 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Morelia costs Mex$ 75 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,260 (about 7 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨22 (about 8 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 8 hours ago)