Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.030 INR / MYR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,683 (RM5,971) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buraidah costs ﷼ 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 8,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 750,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)