Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.051 INR / CAD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 156% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,738 (C$3,177) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)