Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 508%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12071 INR / XAF
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 182% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,946 (1,590,114 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)