Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01928 INR / UGX
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 6% cheaper than in Jaipur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Jaipur you would need to make just about ₨63,899 (3,315,015 Shilling) in Kasese.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jingdezhen costs 20元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$153,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)