Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.537 INR / ILS
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 190% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,583 (10,156 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Swansea costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 4 hours ago)