Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.431 INR / TRY
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Jaipur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Jaipur you would need to make just about ₨50,572 (4,068TL) in İskenderun.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $120 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melilla costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Natal costs R$ 5.16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zrenjanin costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)