Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09096 INR / CLP
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,856 (CH$1,361,591) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)