Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.028 INR / USD
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 183% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,363 ($2,948) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,259 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karbala costs 10,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)