Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 24.862 INR / TND
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Jaipur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Jaipur you would need to make just about ₨43,892 (1,765 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)