Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.138 INR / CNY
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 16% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,852 (8,962元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩70,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sharjah costs Dirham 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 220元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)