Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.281 INR / EUR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 94% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,165 (€1,617) in Funchal, Madeira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantong costs 29元 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Montego Bay costs J$800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 25元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 300元 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $20,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)