Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.925 INR / UAH
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,148 (27,062₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨5.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 3 hours ago)