Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.103 INR / BRL
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,493 (R$ 7,045) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buraidah costs ﷼ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Odessa costs 8,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 750,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Denver, Colorado costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)