Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Jaipur, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Jaipur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Jaipur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,255 (Rp 19,997,487) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Diego, California costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)